Saturday, October 29, 2011

Vancouver Health Show

Hi Everyone,

If you're in or near Vancouver this weekend and looking for something to do, check out the Vancouver Health Show happening at the Vancouver Convention Centre Sat Oct 29 and Sun Oct 30.
The event has over 100 exhibitors providing new, reliable and practical diet, exercise and lifestyle tips to promote healthier living. There will also be daily seminars from Canada's leading health experts, not to mention appearances from one of my favourite tv personalities, Tommy Europe, host of "The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp."



You can spend a day at this event tasting a variety of health food, learning about the latest health products, services and techniques and shopping for the latest sport trends.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I have 2 free tickets if anyone wants them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...but I still have them if you want them for today! give me a call on my cell phone :) or facebook me as I get that on my cell phone too... just off to play a soccer game!

    ReplyDelete